Hello! This is my blog. Read it already!

Monday, April 28, 2008

If You're Bored You Must Be Boring

Tomorrow I am going to the dentist for the first time since 2005. I can't wait for them to crank open my creaky jaw and see all the moths and cobwebs back there! Heh heh, eeeeeeeww. Just kidding, I totally floss like a mad woman.

So tonight I filled out this Dental Survey that my new dentist mailed to me, and one of the questions, amongst a page full of straightforward doctor-like questions, was: Would you change anything about your smile if you could?

Holy cow! Talk about a can of worms! And this is the amount of space they gave me to answer:_____________.

I thought about all of the things I don't like about my smile. I think it is too gummy when it is at its most sincere. My front teeth are too round (They constantly remind me of how Jim Davis used to draw crazy people, always with round teeth). And the entire bottom row is a crooked mess. There's even an unofficial snaggle tooth down there. And...I really like gaps in front teeth. I wish I could have a gap in my front teeth, they are so cute. Oh, and they could be a lot whiter too.

So I thought all those things, and then I looked at the line:_____________.

And I just wrote: Nothing :)

That's right, I drew a smiley face.

Oh, and sorry I haven't been posting. I've been so utterly bored with myself lately.

1 comment:

Pixie said...

I had my dentist file down my front 2 a while ago cause they were too rabbity, and I wanted them square-er. Guess what? Still a rabbit. But it is better than Hilary Duff (horse.)
You have nice teeth!

My photo
email: mishka.frances at gmail dot com.

Blog Archive