Hello! This is my blog. Read it already!

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Shiny Happy Emails, Furry Happy Monsters

I was one of those weird kids who didn't watch Sesame Street when I was young. I don't know if it's because I had older siblings who were sooooo over it that I was trying to look cool when I was 5. I remember one time my best friend was watching it at her house and all I could think about was what time would Three's Company and Night Court be on. I was sooo edgy in the '80s.

So I've basically missed out on an entire genre for frames of reference. Now whenever everyone wants to reminisce about their favorite muppet, I am totally in the dark.

Christina emailed me this video today, saying she's always thought it was one of the best things ever. It will enchant your eyes and ears for a full two minutes! It's magical! Exactly how are crayons made?



It also reminded me to re-watch this video that Luke and I were obsessed with for a while. Ladies and gentlemen, Furry Happy Monsters:



Also, Sarah sent me an email (all the way from Germany!) with the subject:
Freundin

And the text:
Means female friend...

aw.

No comments:

My photo
email: mishka.frances at gmail dot com.

Blog Archive