Hello! This is my blog. Read it already!

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Best in Snark

Duh! Everyone knows by now that Gawker jumped the Snark. Some of their ex-writers/editors blog here, here, and here. (Oh my gosh tumblrs! Laaaame.)

Now I guess Vice is trying to get serious, so it's founder(s?) has jumped ship and created Street Boners and TV Carnage. Useful if you've been looking at the same Do's and Don'ts archives for the past three years, and are in the mood for something new, yet exactly same.

UPDATE: I just spent the last two hours of my Sunday Morning reading SBTV and it is actually useful for a lot more things. I can't think of what, specifically, right now, except maybe pooping away hours of free time. But in a good way.

No comments:

My photo
email: mishka.frances at gmail dot com.

Blog Archive