Hello! This is my blog. Read it already!

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Juno


Juno was the last movie I saw in the theater. I really really loved it a lot. In fact, I have been known to say such things about it as: "I would watch that movie a hundred times." At work one day, some co-workers were talking about Juno, and how funny it is.

You know what?

I cried like four times while watching Juno. Even when it was happy, I was crying. I mean, it was funny too. But it was mostly sad, with a chance of funny. I loved the Kimya Dawson songs, too. Ellen Page? She is just so pretty. Perfectly pretty. Michael Cera's role was grossly underwritten, and if that was on purpose it wasn't obvious enough.

Last night, I watched Hot Rod on TV. It wasn't anywhere near as funny, sad, or 100-times-watchable as Juno.

No comments:

My photo
email: mishka.frances at gmail dot com.

Blog Archive